Saturday, September 12, 2009

Convocation Style: Yes, I did wear clothes

My school has a tradition (much to the chagrin of the administration and faculty) that on Convocation we dress like skanks...with themes. This year, Tyler House went green.

We seniors didn't really follow the theme.

And then we walked over to listen to the Convocation speech, while screaming house cheers:
"Spicy salsa in a pot, Tyler girls are wicked hot!"
"Tyler, Tyler, Tyler, our walls are filled with hay. If you light a candle, our house will burn away"

And then, when we realized Convocation had started 5 minutes earlier:
"Tyler house is really late, that's because we're @#$%^&* great!"




And then Convocation...speeches, cheering after almost every sentence, whistle blowing.



And then we came back to the house and took more pictures. I was sad because this is my last Convocation...



But I still managed to have fun afterwards!



My outfit:
Slip: Thrifted at The Village Discount Outlet
Hat: Romer (from Argentina!)
Shoes: Mootsies Tootsies
Lipstick: MAC



Kayleen's outfit:
PLEATED (yes, pleated) garbage bags
Target bag top
The girl is a genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment